Student Gumption is all about teaching personal responsibility and the concept of self-reliance at a young age.
The three principles of Gumption include:
- Mindset – the way you think
- Moxie – the way you act (get things done)
- Graciousness – the way you interact with others
When a child learns to take responsibility at a young age, the following increase:
- A positive attitude
When youth take responsibility at a young age, the following tend to disappear:
The Montana Student Gumption Tour is a 10-year project designed to reach every single student in the state of Montana.
The Montana Student Gumption Tour is the brain-child of Steve Weber and includes these principles:
- Every child has great potential
- Every student will be given the opportunity to hear and learn the principles of Gumption
- No school or youth group will be asked to pay
- Sponsors will bear all costs
- Presentations will be fun, uplifting, and contain a strong message
- Presentations will be interactive, a tad-bit goofy, and unforgettable
Steve believes that students and youth are the future of our State. Montana is one of the most special states in our great country. The United States was founded on individual freedom to pursue life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Personal Responsibility is the foundation of personal freedom
Imagine if a message was so simple and so memorable that 20-, 30-, or 40-years later … a person were to say, “That idea changed my life!”
That is the intention Steve brings to every single presentation. Helping youngsters believe in their individual greatness. Helping them see that they have the ability to create their own futures. Helping them learn to Live Their Lives with Gumption.